Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Well, Hello There!

Welcome to the first edition of The Essential Vegan!

There are tons of good things in store, so let's get started.

My name is Lisa Clements, and I'll be your guide as we navigate through the sometimes murky waters of veganism and holistic nutrition. It's so easy to feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information available on the internet, so I plan to provide key bits of knowledge I've gleaned through lots of personal experience and extensive research.

Readers can expect posts covering any number of issues related to veganism, physical and mental well-being and environmentalism. Please feel free to post suggestions about potential topics, feedback, critiques and comments.

My goal is to develop this website into a meeting place for all vegans - new and experienced alike - to rendez-vous, share, and discuss. I hope you'll join me!